Prezi Desktop is a nicely designed program that proves to be very useful when creating interactive presentations. Even if you don't have much knowledge in the graphic design domain, you can easily get professional looking presentations with your preferred background music and beautiful templates.
This application provides you with a wide variety of templates that can fit any school or business project. You can attach pictures of various formats, YouTube videos, geometrical shapes, background music, and even import content from files created with Microsoft Office tools.
A good thing about using Prezi Desktop is that it can easily be managed by both novices and professionals, therefore, with only a few simple steps, you can create presentations for school projects, business plans, and brainstorming projects.
There are only two things I don't like about using this program: the final result can be saved only as PEZ document or downloaded as a PDF file and the fact that it lacks an integrated user manual.
Nevertheless, I still see Prezi Desktop as a smart and reliable solution for creating your own presentation. This application is extremely easy-to-use and the built-in utilities help you get the results you need with minimum effort.
- Simple to use interface.
- Offers you a complete list of project templates, symbols, geometrical shapes, etc.
- You can insert images, background music, Voice-over, YouTube videos, etc.
- Supports a wide range of multimedia formats (for import).
- You can save the projects only to PEZ format or download them as PDF files.
- Lacks a built-in help manual.